To create paths for our young people to reach their full potential.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
We believe in making a positive impact on the lives of others, by genuinely caring about individuals and our community. Our guiding principles shape how we work with our clients, one another, and our partners. They are:
- Sharing our knowledge and expertise. We stick up our hands to learn, and seek to constantly grow our skills
- Celebrating each other’s strengths on the team. If any of us doesn’t have the answer, we will find the person who does
- Supporting one another to get to the right solution. If we aren’t helping a client, we should be helping someone who is
- Building resilience. We work, we live, we laugh
- Recognizing the value in others and in ourselves. Inclusivity and respect go without saying
- Demonstrating authenticity. We are comfortable in our own confidence and vulnerability
- Feeling safe to be courageous. We are not afraid to be honest and open with each other and ourselves
Taken together, our guiding principles create an environment of trust that allows us, our partners and our clients to be their best selves.
"Working with you staff helped me in so many ways. It made me become a better ME!"
"My son built a trusting relationship very quickly and felt that he could share his ideas and feelings."
"We got the help we really needed for our child. He sleeps sooooo much better. Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts!"
"This was the best type of "support". I think it's needed and deserves more exposure to help everyone going through these situations."
"You explained things clearly and you made sure to book appts so that I could have my intervener there. That was appreciated.
"You fixed my heart."
"Staff here were nice and easy to talk to."
"My son now deals with situations with a better understanding. He has actually now had sleepovers at his friends which is a huge deal for him. He is very proud, as am I!"
"Seeing my child do a complete 180 turn around, feeling more worthy."
"Having someone to talk to, clinician was very kind and I didn't feel alone when I was talking to her."
"Just talking about my daughters and my relationship has opened up my eyes - not so blind anymore."
"It helped me to better understand my child's problems and ways to resolve them."
"Thank you for helping me in my time of need, the service was very much appreciated."
"The appointment time was convenient, due to my long/inconsistent hours. The worker was and is very helpful in our child's treatment."
"Thank you for all of your help I appreciate everything CFC has done for me!"
Stay connected on important topics.
Like our Facebook page!